Here is everything you need to know about attending Mumbai’s largest literature festival.
- Passes to the festival are available from the morning of the day of the session.
- Register and collect your passes for the events taking place on that day.
- A day pass entitles you to access to multiple sessions across nearby venues.
- Please note there is a separate Day Pass for the NCPA, and another one for Prithvi.
- All performances, and special events have an individual pass. To avoid disappointments, collect all the passes you would like at the top of the day.
- Do not lose/misplace/ tear your passes. Please carefully retain the full day pass to have access to multiple sessions.
- Each auditorium needs to be emptied at the end of every session so that we can prepare for the next session. Kindly co-operate with the crew members.
- Seating is on first come, first served basis. Get to your destination well in time to ensure a good seat.